Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Love To LAUGH!!

I am starting this blog only at the encouragement of a new friend who I hope is here to stay. I have read her blog and found encouragement in Christ, and realized I am not alone in my struggles. Although I will attempt to journal, don't hold your breath that it will be anywhere as eloquent as her. Some have the gift to express in words what is in there heart, but I am just not one of them. But, I will definitely try to post lots of pictures and narrate as best as possible.

I was on GodTube.com and found this Video and I thought it so funny. I hope it makes you stop and laugh!

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=2275da59ba352aa5070c

2 comments:

Tamra Perkinson said...

Kristi!

Yay!!! I'm so glad you started this blog! You'll definitely keep us laughing, that's for sure!
We're looking forward to Saturday! Maybe you'll get some good pics that day to put on your blog! Just remember that I've been very kind and only put the ones that are super great of you on my blog, so PLEASE return the favor! No uglies, please! hee hee!

Love ya!

KK Morgan said...

Tamra,

Well, the great pictures are up to you. Remember? Although I would probably post pictures faster if my brother bought me a digital camera for my BIG Birtday! JK!

Love ya!

Blog Archive